Office 365 for Instructors & Students
FXUA students and instructors are now eligible to receive Microsoft Office 365 free of charge! Office 365 provides you with the full functionality of Microsoft Office Suite on your personal devices and anywhere else you may need to access your documents. You will be able tin stall the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, and Publisher on up to five PC or Mac computers and on your Windows or Apple mobile devices. On top of these benefits, you will also be able to access Office Online and use one terabyte (1 TB) of OneDrive storage space.
In addition to the information below, please visit our Microsoft Office 365 Set-Up Guide.
What can Office help me to do?
Office is a set of applications designed to help you be productive! Use the following tools to help you plan, develop, create, design, and refine your work.
- Word: Use this word processor to create and polish documents.
- Excel: A powerful spreadsheet program which allows you manipulate data.
- PowerPoint: This presentation program will help you to create slideshows incorporating text, images, videos, and even audio.
- OneNote: This flexible program helps you to keep your notes in whatever form they may be in – handwritten, typed, sketched, whatever! Include various types of multimedia with your notes and organize your thoughts in this “virtual notebook.”
- Outlook: This all-in-one email platform, calendar, task manager, and address book will keep your communication and daily routine efficient.
- Access: Create and manage your own desktop databases.
- Publisher: Design your own brochures, business cards, labels, newsletters, and more.
Access your documents from anywhere
Utilize these tools through your own desktop or use them in Office Online from any device, regardless of your location. Simply save your file in OneDrive – where you will have 1 TB of space – and find them there when you access Office Online, no matter where you are. Use OneDrive to store not only your documents but also your videos, photos, and more.
Collaborate with co-authors
Team up with colleagues, classmates, or friends when using Office Online to simultaneously edit documents. View changes in real-time!
Install Office 365
- Go to Office 365 for Students and click the “Find out if you’re eligible button.”
- Enter your @campus.fxua.edu email address and click “Sign up.”
- You will receive an email at your campus address with more information about installation. When you receive the email, click the “Complete Office 365 Education signup” link provided.
- Compete the “One last thing…” form and click “Start.”
- You will now be logged in and ready to either install Office 365 on your devices or begin using the online version of Office 365 immediately.
For more information about installing Office 365, please watch this video.